CUDI is the only method that allows you to establish functional disorders in the bladder and make an ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS.
the study, special disposable sensors are installed to the patient, which record the behavior of the bladder.
Indications for urodynamic examination:
– Women and men with any urinary incontinence.
– Patients with urination disorders after surgical interventions.
– Patients with difficulty and frequent urination.⠀
– Patients with multiple sclerosis, brain and spinal cord injury, stroke patients who have urination disorders.
– Patients with congenital spinal cord diseases.
– Patients whose urination disorders are caused by a malfunction of the nervous system.
– Chronic urinary retention.
– Frequent painful urination.
– Any other urination disorders.
The lack of timely treatment can lead to kidney inflammation, the formation of kidney stones and bladder, and other serious consequences.